Our inaugural Asian Conference, March 12 – 14, 2014 at Singapore Management University and National University of Singapore was a tremendous success! The 80 conference registrants represented Asian, North American and European schools, Asian-based employers as well as representatives that provide information and services to our community.
The two-day event included presentations, panels and networking opportunities with speakers from the community of members as well as local renowned experts.
- MBA Recruiting Trends in Asia-Pacific
- Recruiters’ perspectives on the value of the MBA/MS Degree in a Global Environment
- Professionalizing the Asian Methodology of Providing Career Services to Students
- Creative Approaches to Corporate Outreach in Asia
- The role of diversity and culture in developing leadership pipelines for Asian businesses
- Building Sustainable Corporate/University Partnerships as Part of a Comprehensive Human Capital Strategy
Special thanks to our conference co-chairs, Karen Dowd (Simon School, University of Rochester) and Elana Givens (Brandeis International Business School) as well as the rest of our conference committee for their hard work on this event!